On Sunday, the Kapuso star Heart Evangelista posted on Instagram a picture of her standing while facing the sun.
On the photo she captioned “Hey Sunday, what’s up? The sun is.that’s what.” Netizens who saw the post were confused as to what the caption meant. Many commented negatively saying that the grammar was wrong or that the caption doesn’t make sense.
Here are some of the comments of Heart’s followers:
– heart, obviously the pun in your caption was lost to a lot of people! 😝😝😝
– See? Kahit si Heart nagkakamali din sa grammar. Hwag kasi mapanghusga sa pagkakamali ng iba. Lahat ng tao nagkakamali. Nobody’s perfect!
– Ano po bang mali sa caption parang wala naman
– Check your caption again, sayang ganda ka pa naman 😊
– Huh? I don’t get your caption.
– Should have used comma instead “…The sun is, that’s what’s up.” Ganoin! 😅✌ Well, you really can’t have everything. Anyway, happy Sunday, everyone 😊
– Ah she meant that it’s the sun that’s what’s up..literally..
Camille Ongpauco, Evangelista’s sister defended Heart by commenting on the post